Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying Drop Down Lists

I am trying to copy data from one worksheet into an updated worksheet.
One of the pages contains cells with drop down box selections.
I'm trying to copy the data with the macro below but it's getting hung up on
the ActiveSheet.Shapes("Drop Down 50").Select Selection.Copy line.
Can anyone help?

Windows("BFP_OPXBUDGET_V452_15NOV05.xls").Activate
Range("B30:B37").Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Drop Down 50").Select
Selection.Copy
Windows("BFP_OPXBUDGET_V454_20NOV05.xls").Activate
Range("B30").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste