Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PBM PBM is offline

Default SmallScroll error in macro

Am completely new to macros in excel. Can anyone tell me why I am
getting this error message "object doesn't support this property or
method (ERROR 438) on the following code line -"
ActiveSheet.SmallScroll Down:=5 " I have been searching for hours and
can't find a solution

--
PBM
PBM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28900

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi PBM,

Try:

ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=5

---
Regards,
Norman

"PBM" wrote in message

Am completely new to macros in excel. Can anyone tell me why I am
getting this error message "object doesn't support this property or
method (ERROR 438) on the following code line -"
ActiveSheet.SmallScroll Down:=5 " I have been searching for hours and
can't find a solution

--
PBM
PBM's Profile: