Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I delete "Type A Question for Help"

Good morning all (collective groan from Tom, Ron & Chijanzen)

Can anyone tell me how to reference the "Type a question for help" tool that
appears on the MenuBar. I know how to delete it, once I can reference it,
it's the first bit that's puzzling me.

Thanks in advance

Pete
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Peter

Type a question for Help

If you want to remove "Type a question for Help" on the Worksheet Menu Bar then you can use this line.
Application.CommandBars.DisableAskAQuestionDropdow n = True 'True = hidden and False = visible

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Peter Rooney" wrote in message ...
Good morning all (collective groan from Tom, Ron & Chijanzen)

Can anyone tell me how to reference the "Type a question for help" tool that
appears on the MenuBar. I know how to delete it, once I can reference it,
it's the first bit that's puzzling me.

Thanks in advance

Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't forget to test the Excel version before you run the code

If Val(Application.Version) 9 Then

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Peter

Type a question for Help

If you want to remove "Type a question for Help" on the Worksheet Menu Bar then you can use this line.
Application.CommandBars.DisableAskAQuestionDropdow n = True 'True = hidden and False = visible

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Peter Rooney" wrote in message ...
Good morning all (collective groan from Tom, Ron & Chijanzen)

Can anyone tell me how to reference the "Type a question for help" tool that
appears on the MenuBar. I know how to delete it, once I can reference it,
it's the first bit that's puzzling me.

Thanks in advance

Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Peter,

I too determined whether has the help

try it,

Application.CommandBars.DisableAskAQuestionDropdow n = False

--
天行健,君*以自強不息
地勢坤,君*以厚德載物

http://www.vba.com.tw/plog/

"Peter Rooney" wrote:

Good morning all (collective groan from Tom, Ron & Chijanzen)

Can anyone tell me how to reference the "Type a question for help" tool that
appears on the MenuBar. I know how to delete it, once I can reference it,
it's the first bit that's puzzling me.

Thanks in advance

Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chijanzen

Thank you very much! :-)

Have a good weekend!

Pete

Sorry

"Peter Rooney" wrote:

Good morning all (collective groan from Tom, Ron & Chijanzen)

Can anyone tell me how to reference the "Type a question for help" tool that
appears on the MenuBar. I know how to delete it, once I can reference it,
it's the first bit that's puzzling me.

Thanks in advance

Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming