Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default How do I delete "Type A Question for Help"

Don't forget to test the Excel version before you run the code

If Val(Application.Version) 9 Then

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Peter

Type a question for Help

If you want to remove "Type a question for Help" on the Worksheet Menu Bar then you can use this line.
Application.CommandBars.DisableAskAQuestionDropdow n = True 'True = hidden and False = visible

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Peter Rooney" wrote in message ...
Good morning all (collective groan from Tom, Ron & Chijanzen)

Can anyone tell me how to reference the "Type a question for help" tool that
appears on the MenuBar. I know how to delete it, once I can reference it,
it's the first bit that's puzzling me.

Thanks in advance

Pete