Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Product Key

Wil anyone help me with the product key for Microsift Office 200
Standard Editio

--
Zake
Zakes's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m29

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

here you go, about all anybody can do

http://www.microsoft.com/office/trial/default.mspx

--

Gary

"Zakes" wrote in message

Wil anyone help me with the product key for Microsift Office 2003
Standard Edition

--
Zakes
Zakes's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m296