Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Search and move??

I would like to create a macro that reads a value from a cell, switches
sheets, finds the cell value in the new sheet, then repositions the
window (scrolls) so you can see the entry (so its no below the screen).

I know I can select the value from the original cell by

Range("C3").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Report").Select

but how to I actually do the find() and then bring the found value up
to the top of the screen?

Thanks so much in advance. I'm a Java programmer and still trying to
figure out VB. I'm looking for something like "javadocs".

-Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ah man you rock!! That's perfect! Thanks!!

-Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

glad it helped

--