Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I move data based on a conditional column search?

I need to know whether or not it is possible to move data into other cells
based on a two column search, before I devote time. The last time I
programmed in VBA was 4 years ago and have lost touch with its capabilities.
Anyone?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, given the limited information, it should be possible.

You might start with looking at the Find method in xl vba help.
Find the value least likely to occur, then check if the second value is
there. If yes, done. If not, find the next occurance of the least likely.
Bake until done. (the help example for the FINDNEXT command will help)

Also, if this is a triggered action, look a Chip Pearson's page on events

Tom Ogilvy