Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send Mail Merge Auto-Emails based on date

I have a database-like spreadsheet with a few key columns:
Company (text field)
Agent (text field)
Agent Email Address (valid email address)
Client (text field)
Sent Forms (date field)
Received Forms (date field)
Reminder Sent (text field)

I would like to create a macro that automatically sends an email to the
Agent 3 weeks after the Sent date if the Received date is not populated.
To avoid sending multiple emails, once an email is sent, the Reminder
Sent column should get populated with "yes" and not allow subsequent
emails.

The email would use a mail-merge type format so I can say "Dear
[Agent], we have not received [Client] forms from [Company]. Please
send asap."

Is something like this possible using Excel? I know Access is better
for databases but I don't know it very well.
Thanks,
Phillycheese

--
Phillycheese5
Phillycheese5's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24196

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Phillycheese5

You can create worksheetfunction that diplay "yes" if you want to send.a mail
And use a macro like this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin