Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Double Quotations

I'm trying to put an Excel formula into a particular cell using programming,
how do I do quotation marks?

formula might read something like:
=countif(A2:A100,"<100")

I have had to use work arounds, like storing part of the data in a cell, and
referencing it that way.
=countif(A2:A100, B1)
Where I have already stored the string <100 in B1.

Or I suppose I could write my own function and remove the parenthesis, was
just trying to see if there was a shortcut before proceeding.

Thanks,
John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John,

Try:

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _
"=COUNTIF(R[-5]C[-3]:R[93]C[-3],""<100"")"

---
Regards,
Norman