Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default adding quotations / brackets

Hi
Can you tell me how to add brackeets or quotations marks to a long list of
keywords?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

One way to wrap it up ..

Assume source data running in A1 down

Wrap open & close brackets: "(" and ")"
In B1: =IF(TRIM(A1)="","","("&TRIM(A1)&")")
Copy B1 down to the last row of data in col A

Wrap double quotes: ""
--
Max
Singapore