Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default unput dat question

Hi,

My application runs entirely through a userform.
However, i need the user to put in data from a lot of people (employees with
their data like dat of birth, salary etc.)
I now have a button on my userform that hides the userform, shows Excel again
and shows a sheet (protected) where the user can input all the data. On the
top part of the screen, in the sheet, there is a close button to return to
the userform and make Excel invisible again.

I would like to be able to have the user put in all the data on a page in the
(multipage)userform.
Is this possible and if so, how do i go about it ?

Thanks,
Pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I think, this is not possible because the user may have to input up to 1000
employees in the userform..
Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Pierre

RB Smissaert wrote:
Lots of textboxes (and labels?) and a custom class to deal
with them all.

RBS

Hi,

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
Thanks,
Pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe a listbox or a listview (has more options) combined with just a few
textboxes to get the data in the listbox or listview. I can't see much point
in putting a workbook on a userform.