Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Finding completely blank rows

I currently am writing a procedure to automatically delete rows that are
blank (and add new ones when needed. I'm trying to avoid using
worksheetfunction(counta) to determine if an entire row is blank as well as
looping through each cell in the row to see if there is data there. Is there
a way programatically to determine if any data exists in the given row? Thank
you.

--
*********************
J Streger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You must also use CountA in VBA

If Application.CountA(.Rows(Lrow)) = 0 Then .Rows(Lrow).Delete
'This will delete the row if the whole row is empty (all columns)

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin