Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create a new XLS from a standard XLS

I have an XLS with macro that I use as a starting template. I want to be able
to create a file for each person based on a data extract I receive from SQL.
The problem I am having is that when I write a macro to open the XLS
containing macro, it always ask me if I want to disable or enable macro. How
can I bypass the dialog box?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to reduce the Macro security down to "Low". You will need to
do this on all computers you want not to see the message.

<Tools<Macro<Security... On the Security Level tab, check the radio
button beside "Low"

Make sure you read the explination to make sure this will be ok for you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Search your Office installation for the selfcert.exe file and use that create
a digital signature for yourself, then sign the macro. Have each user set
their macro security to medium and, when prompted the first time, indicate
that you are a trusted source.