Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Read-only protection on Excel Worksheet

When automating Excel, I am unable to edit an excel worksheet that contains a
graphic image, but as long as there is no image, it is editable. Running
Excel outside of my program I can edit the worksheet with no problem. Any
ideas as to what might be preventing this? Could it be a macro security
setting or cell protection issue? Any suggestions for avenues to explore
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Stumpiana

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nigel,

If the Image was being selected by my program, would it mean that I would
have to have specific code to select this image, or might it happen
unintentionally?

Thanks, Stumpiana