Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open a protected XL file

Hi there

i have an XL protected File and forget the my password to open th
file....

is there a way to open the file..........?
(The file is mine, not owened by any one else

--
helmekk

helmekki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=693
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48350

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try

http://www.lostpassword.com

or search google for Office File password crackers - you might find a free
one.

Tom Ogilvy

"helmekki" wrote in
message ...

Hi there

i have an XL protected File and forget the my password to open the
file....

is there a way to open the file..........?
(The file is mine, not owened by any one else)

--
helmekki

helmekki's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483509