Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i open the write protected excel file?

pLEASE GIVE ME TIPS TO OPEN A WRITE or PROTECTED SHEET. THIS TYPE OF FILE I
CAN NOT OPEN.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Seriously Vipul, I don't think there is a way out. I suppose, You will have
to hack open the excel if you don't have the password, and i don't know how
to do that.

--
Kind Regards,
Satti Charvak