Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default adding formulas to blank cells

In VBA, for all blank cells in one column of the current region of the
active sheet, I want to add a formula that will put in the value of the
cell immediately above the blank cell. The current region is different
for each sheet in the workbook. Any ideas? Thanks.

--
jerrystan
jerrystan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28573

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you going to be selecting this region? or is it like Column A?
can help you write the code, just need more info...

jerrystan Wrote:
In VBA, for all blank cells in one column of the current region of th
active sheet, I want to add a formula that will put in the value of th
cell immediately above the blank cell. The current region is differen
for each sheet in the workbook. Any ideas? Thanks

--
dok11
dok112's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1058

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It will always be column A, but I don't want to add the formula to an
blank rows below where my data is. Thanks

--
jerrysta
jerrystan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2857

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is the data in a specific range? or does this change? Will probably be
a loop that needs to be created. and set the loop when statement to
your data range.

jerrystan Wrote:
It will always be column A, but I don't want to add the formula to any
blank rows below where my data is. Thanks.

--
dok112
dok112's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10581
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=482355

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

yes, the range and location of the blank cells is different from sheet
to sheet