-   -   adding formulas to blank cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344790-adding-formulas-blank-cells.html)

jerrystan

adding formulas to blank cells

In VBA, for all blank cells in one column of the current region of the
active sheet, I want to add a formula that will put in the value of the
cell immediately above the blank cell. The current region is different
for each sheet in the workbook. Any ideas? Thanks.

--
jerrystan
jerrystan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28573

dok112[_70_]

adding formulas to blank cells

Are you going to be selecting this region? or is it like Column A?
can help you write the code, just need more info...

jerrystan Wrote:
In VBA, for all blank cells in one column of the current region of th
active sheet, I want to add a formula that will put in the value of th
cell immediately above the blank cell. The current region is differen
for each sheet in the workbook. Any ideas? Thanks

--
dok11
dok112's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1058
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48235

jerrystan[_2_]

adding formulas to blank cells

It will always be column A, but I don't want to add the formula to an
blank rows below where my data is. Thanks

--
jerrysta
jerrystan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2857

dok112[_71_]

adding formulas to blank cells

Is the data in a specific range? or does this change? Will probably be
a loop that needs to be created. and set the loop when statement to
your data range.

jerrystan Wrote:
It will always be column A, but I don't want to add the formula to any
blank rows below where my data is. Thanks.

--
dok112
dok112's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10581
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=482355

jerrystan[_3_]

adding formulas to blank cells

yes, the range and location of the blank cells is different from sheet
to sheet