Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default resizing excel window

I have a workbook with a splashscreen that appears before a login form
appears. After the login, I want to reduce the size of Excel's window, not
just the workbook window. I've searched and could only find a
workbook-resize event but no way to change the application window size.

Any Ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Might be easier to just hide it and then make it visible again. (assume you
splash screen is a userform)

Application.visible = False

Application.Visible = True

Tom Ogilvy

"JNW" wrote in message
I have a workbook with a splashscreen that appears before a login form
appears. After the login, I want to reduce the size of Excel's window,

not
just the workbook window. I've searched and could only find a
workbook-resize event but no way to change the application window size.

Any Ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

I should probably explain better...

What I want to happen occurs after the splash screen and after login. All
that shows on the sheet after login is a combobox and 3 buttons, in addition,
all toolbars are hidden.

I want to resize the excel window to be just big enough to show what's on
the sheet. That way the users can access their other screens but still be
able to see my workbook.

Hope that clears things up.