Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sendmail question

When I use sendmail outlook gives me a warning dialog box that a program is
accessing my email. How can I keep this from happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron de Bruin addresses this topic at his site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Tom Ogilvy

sendmail Eef New Users to Excel 4 March 23rd 09 05:55 PM
Sendmail Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 August 8th 08 12:21 PM
SendMail upstate_steve Excel Programming 4 May 26th 05 07:11 PM
SendMail Question Andy Tallent Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 8 May 19th 05 04:36 PM
SendMail and BCC Darrin Henry Excel Programming 1 September 13th 03 03:18 PM