Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sendmail

Hi all
I have a sendmail Macro.
I need to add about 47 sheet arrays, and 47 emails addresses. When i get to
about 30 email addresses, all the text goes red.
I am assuming its becuase there are too many characters.

Can i increase the allowed number of characters, or is the Red text meaning
something else.

Many Thanks
Matt Lynn

--
Matt Lynn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Matt

Try to use a range, see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips1.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com" <u44078@uwe wrote in message news:885b7d209017f@uwe...
Hi all
I have a sendmail Macro.
I need to add about 47 sheet arrays, and 47 emails addresses. When i get to
about 30 email addresses, all the text goes red.
I am assuming its becuase there are too many characters.

Can i increase the allowed number of characters, or is the Red text meaning
something else.

Many Thanks
Matt Lynn

--
Matt Lynn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Ron
This is a bit confusing for me.
How will this work when sheet 1 goes to person 1, sheet 2 to person 2 etc.
Do i need 2 ranges , one for sheet arrays and one of corresponding email
addresses ??

Thanks very much for your help.
Matt

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi Matt

Try to use a range, see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips1.htm

Hi all
I have a sendmail Macro.

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
Many Thanks
Matt Lynn

--
Matt Lynn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is a bit confusing for me.

For me to <g

How will this work when sheet 1 goes to person 1, sheet 2 to person 2 etc.

Why do you need sheet arrays ?

You can use
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail5.htm

Or a sheet template
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

If I not understand you correct post back with exactly what you want to do.
I will reply this evening because I must go now

--

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi Matt

Try to use a range, see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips1.htm

Hi all
I have a sendmail Macro.

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
Many Thanks
Matt Lynn

--
Matt Lynn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ron - your a star - thank you

Ron de Bruin wrote:
This is a bit confusing for me.

For me to <g

How will this work when sheet 1 goes to person 1, sheet 2 to person 2 etc.

Why do you need sheet arrays ?

You can use
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail5.htm

Or a sheet template
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

If I not understand you correct post back with exactly what you want to do.
I will reply this evening because I must go now

Hi Ron
This is a bit confusing for me.

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
Many Thanks