Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I move a macro from 'personal' to a specific excel doc?

Hello! Thank you all who answered my question yesterday. I really
appreicated your suggestions.

The next question I have is how to move a macro out of my 'Personal'
excel worksheet (stored on my local desktop) to a specific worksheet
that can be on the network for others to use? Also this spreadsheet on
the network needs to open each time someone opens an excel file in a
particular folder.

Thanks very much,
Deanna

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

can you copy the code statements under
Private Sub Workbook_Open()

goto vbeditor-control+r if the vbplroject window is not open
right click <thisworkbok under the particular flle-clck view code
your see
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
under this copy the code.

try this