-   -   How do I move a macro from 'personal' to a specific excel doc? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344615-how-do-i-move-macro-personal-specific-excel-doc.html)

dnatoday

How do I move a macro from 'personal' to a specific excel doc?

Hello! Thank you all who answered my question yesterday. I really
appreicated your suggestions.

The next question I have is how to move a macro out of my 'Personal'
excel worksheet (stored on my local desktop) to a specific worksheet
that can be on the network for others to use? Also this spreadsheet on
the network needs to open each time someone opens an excel file in a
particular folder.

Thanks very much,
Deanna

venkat1926[_2_]

How do I move a macro from 'personal' to a specific excel doc?

can you copy the code statements under
Private Sub Workbook_Open()

goto vbeditor-control+r if the vbplroject window is not open
right click <thisworkbok under the particular flle-clck view code
your see
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
under this copy the code.

try this