Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Truck loan spreadsheet

I want to be able to keep a running total of my loan balance, how can
do this. I would also like to be able to make periodic extra payment
to the principle and still be able to see the balance as it changes.
can do some of the basic stuff on excel so please keep that in min
when you answer. If this is the wrong forum for ths sorry I just foun
this website. Thank

--
my4762
my47620's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2852

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi My47620,

Try some of Microsoft's free template offerings at:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...=TC&Query=loan

---
Regards,
Norman

"my47620" wrote in
message ...

I want to be able to keep a running total of my loan balance, how can I
do this. I would also like to be able to make periodic extra payments
to the principle and still be able to see the balance as it changes. I
can do some of the basic stuff on excel so please keep that in mind
when you answer. If this is the wrong forum for ths sorry I just found
this website. Thanks

--
my47620
my47620's Profile: