Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mailmarshall

Default Fortnightly Loan amortization spreadsheet

Hi
Does anyone have a Fortnightly Loan amortization spreadsheet that does
dates as well? I have seen a monthly one but even that doesn't do
dates.

The problem I see that people don't do a fortnightly one is becuase the
code has to handle leap years as well.

Anyone got one that they can give me or point me towards?

--
mailmarshall
mailmarshall's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7988