Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XLA add-in Abort load on Auto_Open

Is there a way to Abort load of an XLA add-in in its Auto_Open or similar
subroutine.

XLA will contain version information. If user is not using the latest
version determined by a function, I want the load/AddinInstall Aborted.
Currently, I use Auto_Open subroutine to call my version check function, but
do not see a way to Abort the Auto_Open or load of the add-in.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you can abort the load simply by having the workbook/add-in close
itself:

ThisWorkbook.Close False

--
Jim