Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default execution subs not in logical order ?

Hi experts,

I have this simple code when the user click a button on a multipage userform;

Private Sub but_bereken_alles_Click()
lbl_momentje.Visible = True
maxstaffelbepaling
budget_neutraal_berekenen_franchise
nieuwe_eb_vullen
MultiPage1.Value = 3
lbl_momentje.Visible = False
End Sub

It should have the label lbl_momentje appear when the button is clicked
because all the sub that have to be calculated take about 6-7 seconds to
complete.
However, it first does the sub 'maxstaffelbepaling' and then it shows the
label.

Does anyone of you have a solution please ? I want to show the label first
and then execute the subs..
Thanks,
Pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try DoEvents after making the label visible.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rody

"Pierre via OfficeKB.com" <u13950@uwe schreef in bericht
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Rody,
This works wonderfully !
Pierre

Rody Meulman wrote:
Try DoEvents after making the label visible.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rody

Hi experts,

[quoted text clipped - 20 lines]
Thanks,
Pierre

Help!!! - logical function for someone not very logical ECH123 Excel Worksheet Functions 3 May 11th 09 04:14 PM
Combining two Subs Petitboeuf Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 April 27th 06 03:42 PM
ending subs [email protected] Excel Programming 2 May 17th 05 06:13 PM
Private subs Flima Excel Programming 1 January 7th 05 10:05 PM
Function/Procedure dependence & order of execution Jon L Excel Programming 1 October 3rd 04 10:06 AM