Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rody Meulman[_3_] Rody Meulman[_3_] is offline

Default execution subs not in logical order ?

Try DoEvents after making the label visible.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rody

"Pierre via OfficeKB.com" <u13950@uwe schreef in bericht
Hi experts,

I have this simple code when the user click a button on a multipage
userform;

Private Sub but_bereken_alles_Click()
lbl_momentje.Visible = True
maxstaffelbepaling
budget_neutraal_berekenen_franchise
nieuwe_eb_vullen
MultiPage1.Value = 3
lbl_momentje.Visible = False
End Sub

It should have the label lbl_momentje appear when the button is clicked
because all the sub that have to be calculated take about 6-7 seconds to
complete.
However, it first does the sub 'maxstaffelbepaling' and then it shows the
label.

Does anyone of you have a solution please ? I want to show the label first
and then execute the subs..
Thanks,
Pierre