Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating sveral reports from one excel file

Hi

Am not sure if this is possible in Excel, so any advice would b
great!

I have several worksheets that come from customers every day. The
look kind of like this:

Code CUSTOMER SITE Identifier
ABCD EG1 31234
ABCD EG1 34343
ABCD EG1 65575
EFGH EG2 54354
EFGH EG2 45445
IJKLM EG3 43545

The problem I have is that each of the codes relate to a specific sit
and I want to produce a report just relating to those sites (codes) i
exclude the data relating to the other codes. I currently have
several macro's that can do this but I have had to create a macr
specific to each client, which then produces the reports from the cod
numbers. This is OK but we have lots of clients and hence lots o
macros as I programme say customer X will have these site codes and t
print for codes EG1 then EG2 and then EG3. What I would like is t
consolidate this whole process into one Macro.

What I would like to happen is to open the Excel file from the custome
and somehow Excel realises the first 3 rows are code ABCD, and quer
another file to verify the name of the customer (I have a file of al
codes and which sites this relates to), produce a report for this site
way, it would prevent the need for hundereds for each client. An
ideas?

Darre

--
DGillha