Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mac Mac is offline

Default How do I use existing data from a worksheet to auto fill a second

I am stumped, I want to use data generated on sheet 1 via drop down lists to
automatically fill in data on subsequent sheets. I also need the data on the
subsequent sheets to recognize the value of ariginal data and fill
accordingly.
For example
Sheet 1
cell A1 = drop down list of maple, oak, or alder
cell A2 = drop down list of styleA, styleB, or styleC
Sheet 2
cell A1 = model number corresponding to A1+A2 cells from sheet 1
ie(sheet 1 A1 maple was selected, A2 styleA was selected then on sheet 2
cell A1 maple styleA is automatically filled in)