Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Form

I would like to use the excel Form under the data menu but I would like to
add "warning" dialog boxes to it so that users are prompted before they make
final changes to the actual database list. Is this possible, or do I have
to create a custom form?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can't add warning messages to the built in Data Form. You could
create your own UserForm -- there are instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

Or start with John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form:

http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

You can purchase the password to the VBA code for a reasonable fee, then
add your own messages.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List