Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SendMail Add-in

Hello,

I use SendMail add-in to send my workbooks and worksheets using Outlook.
What I like to do is I would like to be able to populate the message "Sent
xx-xx-xx" (e.g. Sent 10-25-05) automatically in cell H1 of the sheet that I
use SendMail to mail my sheet. Can you guys help me with the coding?

At the same time, I don't want to mail any sheets using SendMail when there
is above message in cell H1. Please help.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi AccessHelp

If you want that then use code from my site.
You can change and add what you want then.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"AccessHelp" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I use SendMail add-in to send my workbooks and worksheets using Outlook.
What I like to do is I would like to be able to populate the message "Sent
xx-xx-xx" (e.g. Sent 10-25-05) automatically in cell H1 of the sheet that I
use SendMail to mail my sheet. Can you guys help me with the coding?

At the same time, I don't want to mail any sheets using SendMail when there
is above message in cell H1. Please help.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your message. I had been to your site before posting my
requests, and the page that I saw closed to what I need is "Send a mail when
a cell reaches a certain value". I think that page will give me what I need
for my send request. The macro from that page do I paste it in the normal
module in Excel?

For my first request, I don't remember seeing a page for what I need. Can
you tell me where I need to go for my first request.

I don't know you have received my email. I also sent you an email for the
same requests to .

Thanks.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi AccessHelp

If you want that then use code from my site.
You can change and add what you want then.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"AccessHelp" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I use SendMail add-in to send my workbooks and worksheets using Outlook.
What I like to do is I would like to be able to populate the message "Sent
xx-xx-xx" (e.g. Sent 10-25-05) automatically in cell H1 of the sheet that I
use SendMail to mail my sheet. Can you guys help me with the coding?

At the same time, I don't want to mail any sheets using SendMail when there
is above message in cell H1. Please help.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi AccessHelp

For my first request, I don't remember seeing a page for what I need. Can
you tell me where I need to go for my first request.

The only thing that you must do is add one code line that change the cell you want when you send the mail.

Maube like this ?

Sub Mail_ActiveSheet()
Dim wb As Workbook
Dim strdate As String
strdate = Format(Now, "dd-mm-yy h-mm-ss")
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Range("H1").Value = "Send : " & strdate
ActiveSheet.Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
With wb
.SaveAs "Part of " & ThisWorkbook.Name _
& " " & strdate & ".xls"
.SendMail ", _
"This is the Subject line"
.ChangeFileAccess xlReadOnly
Kill .FullName
.Close False
End With
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

I don't know you have received my email.

When I get to many mails I must delete some of them (maybe yours to <g)

--

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi AccessHelp

If you want that then use code from my site.
You can change and add what you want then.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"AccessHelp" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I use SendMail add-in to send my workbooks and worksheets using Outlook.
What I like to do is I would like to be able to populate the message "Sent
xx-xx-xx" (e.g. Sent 10-25-05) automatically in cell H1 of the sheet that I
use SendMail to mail my sheet. Can you guys help me with the coding?

At the same time, I don't want to mail any sheets using SendMail when there
is above message in cell H1. Please help.

Thanks.

Sendmail Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 August 8th 08 12:21 PM
Sendmail Malcolm Excel Programming 1 November 5th 04 05:37 PM
Sendmail rbaxter[_7_] Excel Programming 1 September 15th 04 04:24 PM
SendMail Neo[_2_] Excel Programming 1 December 9th 03 07:20 PM
SendMail and BCC Darrin Henry Excel Programming 0 September 15th 03 10:17 PM