Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default No Beep

The first of the following two macros produces a message box and a beep.

The second macro doesn't produce a beep. I would like to produce a beep to
signify that a macro I am writing has finished running, but I don't want to
produce a message box at the same time.

Any suggestions please?

Sub sbBeep()
MsgBox "This is a test.", vbExclamation, "Test Title"
End Sub

Sub sbBeep2()
Beep