Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default BEEP

I have create a workbook shared with my firends, I want to set up a beep of
bill sound whenever this workbook updated,

Thanks
Ziad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Put the following macro in the worksheet code area of any worksheet you to
want to "beep-ize":

Beep
Gary''s Student - gsnu200762

"ziad" wrote:

I have create a workbook shared with my firends, I want to set up a beep of
bill sound whenever this workbook updated,

Thanks
Ziad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

i did it doesn't work
Beep

End Sub
Sub Macro4()
'
' Macro4 Macro
' Macro recorded 12/27/2007 by 012697
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+Z
'
End Sub

"ziad" wrote:

I have create a workbook shared with my firends, I want to set up a beep of
bill sound whenever this workbook updated,

Thanks
Ziad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Because this is worksheet code, it is very easy to install and automatic to
use:

1. right-click the tab name near the bottom of the Excel window
2. select View Code - this brings up a VBE window
3. paste the stuff in and close the VBE window

If you have any concerns, first try it on a trial worksheet.

If you save the workbook, the macro will be saved with it.

To remove the macro:

1. bring up the VBE windows as above
2. clear the code out
3. close the VBE window

To learn more about macros in general, see:

To learn more about Event Macros (worksheet code), see:

Gary''s Student - gsnu200762

"ziad" wrote:

where is the code area?

"ziad" wrote:

I have create a workbook shared with my firends, I want to set up a beep of
bill sound whenever this workbook updated,

Thanks
Ziad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

it doesn't work

The problem is I set up a shared workbook between me my other 2 friends
and all of us we update this workbook , so we need to be notefiy know by
beep if someone of us update this workbook.So how I can set it up?

Thank you very much for your help
Ziad

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Because this is worksheet code, it is very easy to install and automatic to
use:

1. right-click the tab name near the bottom of the Excel window
2. select View Code - this brings up a VBE window
3. paste the stuff in and close the VBE window

If you have any concerns, first try it on a trial worksheet.

If you save the workbook, the macro will be saved with it.

To remove the macro:

1. bring up the VBE windows as above
2. clear the code out
3. close the VBE window

To learn more about macros in general, see:

To learn more about Event Macros (worksheet code), see:

Gary''s Student - gsnu200762

"ziad" wrote:

where is the code area?