Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Jim Cone

It is difficult to express the appreciation I have for the Experts on this
news group, whenever I have been stumped they have come up with a solution,
this evening I had a particularly taxing problem and Jim Cone came to my
rescue. Jim, Tom and the other experts deserve all the praise we can heap on
them

Thanks Guys