Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default This is For Jim Cone

Jim,

I am told you have some code for creating a TOC with Hyperlinks, Hopefully
you can help me

Thanks

Nigel

If he is not around (I have not seen him yet today) Jim Cone has some great
prebuilt software for doing just that. He gave me a copy but I am
uncomfortable distributing it as it is not my work. If you dropped him a line
directly (as I did) I am sure he would be willing to share it.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Nigel" wrote:

I have a workbook with X number of worksheets in it, what I am trying to do
is have the code scroll thru the each of the sheets get the name and place
it on an index sheet as a link to that particular worksheet, the user can
then click on one of the names and be taken directly to the worksheet.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So contact him directly as Jim Thomlinson recommended.

XX

take out the two XXX sections.

You can also immediately go to David McRitchie's web site/page for similar
fare

Tom Ogilvy