Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Yield function

Open Excel Help. Search for "yield worksheet function". The formula is
shown there.

Regards
Rowan

Prashant Shah wrote:
Res.All,
I want the exact formula that is used behind the "Yield" function in
excel.
Can any body help?
Thanks in advance
Sorry for taking your valuable time,

Yours
Prashant

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Res. Mr.Rowan,
I thank you very much for help on the Yield function. I had made a
mistake in asking the question. I have read the formula in the excel help
section but I could not transfer into VBA language.
I want the exact code that I should use to imitate the Yield function.
Suppose there is no add-in of analysis toolpack available. Then how to
create a macro to get the result same as Yield function gives.

Sorry for the error in asking,
Can you help further?
Thanking you once again,
Yours
Prashant

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Prashant

Sorry, that I can't help you with. I don't know how to implement 100
iterations of the Newton method if there is more than one coupon period
remaining which there almost certainly will be.

Good luck
Rowan