jeff4860

Default yield function

I am receiving incorrect values for YIELD in ecxel 2002. Even the example in
the help file comes back incorrect.
--
jeff
Ron Rosenfeld

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:08:02 -0700, "jeff4860"
wrote:

I am receiving incorrect values for YIELD in ecxel 2002. Even the example in
the help file comes back incorrect.

With the information you have posted, I am unable to reproduce your error. Why
do you think that 6.5% is not the correct answer?

If you wish to pursue this further, I would suggest that you post your data;
the result you obtain; and the result you think you should obtain.

--ron

I NEED HELP with the SPELLNUMBER Function vag Excel Worksheet Functions 0 June 21st 05 08:17 AM
Excel option to store trendline's coefficients in cells for use Miguel Saldana Charts and Charting in Excel 9 June 20th 05 08:45 PM
Date & Time mully New Users to Excel 4 May 23rd 05 11:56 AM
Automatically up date time in a cell Mark Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 May 12th 05 12:26 AM
clock Wildman Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 26th 05 10:31 AM