Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Macro from 1 workbook to another

I am creating some reports and copying worksheets between 2 workbooks A is
the main and B is the receiving. I am then emailing B to users

I need to copy a macro from A to B is there anyway to copy the macro so it
goes with B.

The idea is that A runs with no outside intervention does some copying and
then B is emailed to the users. This is currently happening, I just need a
way to copy the macro between the 2 workbooks

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Nigel,

See Chip Pearson's VBE programming page at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

See particularly, the section toawards the bottom of the page entitled:

'Copying Modules Between Projects'

If you adopt this method, note also Chip's instructions in the initial
'Before using these procedures' section.

---
Regards,
Norman