Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ungrouping Sheets

Hi all
What is the correct syntax to ungroup sheets in a workbook? I want to make
sure that no sheets have been grouped by a previous user of the files I'm
opening (as this causes problems with certain VBA procedures I'm running on
the files). Can't find anything on this in the VBA help file...
Thxs!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You just have to select one sheet.

If ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Count 1 Then
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets(1).Select

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Claude" wrote in message
Hi all
What is the correct syntax to ungroup sheets in a workbook? I
want to make
sure that no sheets have been grouped by a previous user of the
files I'm
opening (as this causes problems with certain VBA procedures
I'm running on
the files). Can't find anything on this in the VBA help file...
Thxs!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Or
Activesheet.Select

Tom Ogilvy

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Just select any sheet.

Worksheets(1).Select

Tom Ogilvy

"Claude" wrote in message
Hi all
What is the correct syntax to ungroup sheets in a workbook? I want to

make
sure that no sheets have been grouped by a previous user of the files

I'm
opening (as this causes problems with certain VBA procedures I'm running

on
the files). Can't find anything on this in the VBA help file...
Thxs!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks!

"Tom Ogilvy" schrieb: