Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ungrouping using vb

I have a simple button that I want to show the fields of a certain
group.

Basically, it is setup like this

Sample
+ Sample2
+ Sample 3

So when I click on a button, I want to see the contents under one of
the headings above. Let's say I wanted to see the Sample section, I
would need to click on the + next to Sample2, how would I go about
doing that?

All your help is appreciated.

Thanks!

--