Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting Data from Embed combo box in excel sheet to vb .net

Hi,

I have a spread sheet with a EMBED combo box. I select an item in the combo
box and save the sheet. Now i am reading the spreadsheet values from VB .NET
using Microsoft.Office.Interop library.
I am able to get the values of regular cell in the sheet. Can anyone tell me
how to get the data of the combo box from vb .net.

Any help is appreciated.

Prn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why don't you set the Linked Cell property of the combo box and then
read the value of that cell.

Hope this helps
Rowan

CoolCyber wrote:
Hi,

I have a spread sheet with a EMBED combo box. I select an item in the combo
box and save the sheet. Now i am reading the spreadsheet values from VB .NET
using Microsoft.Office.Interop library.
I am able to get the values of regular cell in the sheet. Can anyone tell me
how to get the data of the combo box from vb .net.

Any help is appreciated.

Prn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You're welcome.