Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default code window question

is there a reason i can use horizontal scrolling with my ms mouse but
vertical scrolling doesn't work?
--

Gary

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

They dropped universal scroll support built into Intellipoint somewhere
after version 4.x leaving the software developers to provide native scroll
support built in to the application. Office 2003 was released with no native
scroll built into the VBA IDE. Go figure.

This may help. it works great for VB6 and in office VBA development
environment.

http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:
is there a reason i can use horizontal scrolling with my ms mouse but
vertical scrolling doesn't work?
--

Gary

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Gary,

If your mouse scrolls normally elsewhere, then I use the 3rd party VBScroll
software from Shahin Gasanov:

http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm

Others have recommended the 3rd part Freewheel:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

Others have advised using Version 4 MS Intellimouse drivers in instead of
the later Version 5 drivers.

---
Regards,
Norman