Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Read Excel data, along with format information

Hi

We need to import Excel data to HTML and save it to a database.

The excel data would contain text in bold, in different colors, italics
etc. We want to recognize all these special information while saving as
HTML.

Is there any way to acheive this?

Thanks and Regards
Prasanth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Prasanth

I later versions of XL you can save as HTML...does this not work for you?
This can also be done in code and you can save the workbook or a certain
range

--
HTH
Nick Hodge