-   -   i want excel to read the amount (no. format-20,000.00) and print . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/325302-i-want-excel-read-amount-no-format-20-000-00-print.html)

Rajiv Madan

i want excel to read the amount (no. format-20,000.00) and print .

I have created a invoice format in excel using IF LOOPS.
And the amount is calculated in number format (example: 12,000.00) and i
want excel to read it and convert it into the word format (example: Twelve
thousand) and print it in a different column on screen.

Niek Otten

i want excel to read the amount (no. format-20,000.00) and print .

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel