Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PasteFace from IPicture

I have some icons in the form of IPicture objects that I would like to paste
onto CommandBarButton objects in Excel 2000. I don't have any issues in
Excel 2003, however, the powers that be would like support for Excel 2000 as
well.

Anyone have any ideas on how to go about this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello AMDRIT,

There are 2 ways to do this. If the IPictures are in individual file
you can use the VBA command...

StdFunctions.LoadPicture([filename], [widthDesired As Long]
[heightDesired As Long], [flags As LoadPictureConstants = Default])

Or copy the pictures to the Clipboard and use the following CommandBa
method...

.PasteFace

See VBA help for CommandBars to find the control you want to paste th
picture on.

Sincerely,
Leith Ros

--
Leith Ros
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1846

PasteFace issue SIGE Excel Programming 0 October 9th 05 04:12 PM
PasteFace issue Sige Excel Programming 2 October 7th 05 03:55 PM
Fuzzy icons from PasteFace Tony Rizzo[_2_] Excel Programming 2 August 21st 05 03:11 AM
PasteFace-Problem Tom Excel Programming 1 January 15th 04 04:55 PM