-   -   PasteFace from IPicture (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/343502-pasteface-ipicture.html)

AMDRIT

PasteFace from IPicture

I have some icons in the form of IPicture objects that I would like to paste
onto CommandBarButton objects in Excel 2000. I don't have any issues in
Excel 2003, however, the powers that be would like support for Excel 2000 as
well.

Anyone have any ideas on how to go about this?

Thanks

Leith Ross[_82_]

PasteFace from IPicture

Hello AMDRIT,

There are 2 ways to do this. If the IPictures are in individual file
you can use the VBA command...

StdFunctions.LoadPicture([filename], [widthDesired As Long]
[heightDesired As Long], [flags As LoadPictureConstants = Default])

Or copy the pictures to the Clipboard and use the following CommandBa
method...

.PasteFace

See VBA help for CommandBars to find the control you want to paste th
picture on.

Sincerely,
Leith Ros

--