Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is it possible to have to many formulas in excel, some not working

I have a spreadsheet with about 40 sheets, They all have formulas, while
entering some formulas I had a pop up (something to the effect of not enough
memory). Now some of the formulas won't work, when they have before. I have
everything to set up to calculate formulas automaticly & I tried
alt-Shift-Crtl-F9 & that doesn't work either... What can I do so all the
formulas work?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Wade,

Reduce the size of the workbook by placing the worksheets into other
workbooks. You can then link the workbooks together if you need to.

Leith Ross

--
Leith Ross
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18465

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for our spreadsheets, we use a calculation tree. Basically, simply a table of
range names that need to be calculated in a specific order. Then we simply
run each range in turn...something along these lines...

the range containing the list of ranges to calculate is named 'calc.table'

Option Explicit
Sub test()
CalcTree
End Sub

Sub CalcTree()
Dim SourceTable As Range
Dim TargetRange As Range
For Each TargetRange In NamedRange("calc.table")
NamedRange(TargetRange.Value).Calculate
Next
End Sub
Function NamedRange(sRangeName As String) As Range
On Error Resume Next
Set NamedRange = Names.Item(sRangeName).RefersToRange
On Error GoTo 0
End Function