Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can I change the font size on a validation list

i have some validation on my cells wih a list of values where to select
from, i need to change the font size on the list when it display the
possible values where to select from because they look too small...

please if anyone can help me.

thanks in advance.

sebastian

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The is no size/font size attribute associated with data validation dropdown
lists.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
oups.com...
i have some validation on my cells wih a list of values where to select
from, i need to change the font size on the list when it display the
possible values where to select from because they look too small...

please if anyone can help me.

thanks in advance.

sebastian

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Change (increase) the Zoom of the worksheet and (decrease) the font size of
the cells to get it to look the way you want. It is teadious but that is the
only way that I know of...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson