Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Font size in validation list

I've added a validation list to a field in my spreadsheet, but the font size
is a little small. Is there any way to change this?

I thought I saw a message about using a combobox, but am unsure how to
implement that for each column in a spreadsheet.

--
Dale

Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful!

email address is invalid
Please reply to newsgroup only.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Debra Dalgleish has some notes on techniques he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

There is also a link to elsewhere on her site that shows how to do it
with a combo box.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Aug 6, 1:03*pm, Dale Fye wrote:
I've added a validation list to a field in my spreadsheet, but the font size
is a little small. *Is there any way to change this?

I thought I saw a message about using a combobox, but am unsure how to
implement that for each column in a spreadsheet.

--
Dale

Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful!

email address is invalid
Please reply to newsgroup only.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks, Pete. That is helping.

One of her instructions is to open the Control Toolbox. How do I do that in
2007? Is that different than the Form toolbox, which is available in the VB
editor?

--
HTH

On Aug 6, 1:03 pm, Dale Fye wrote:
I've added a validation list to a field in my spreadsheet, but the font size
is a little small. Is there any way to change this?

I thought I saw a message about using a combobox, but am unsure how to
implement that for each column in a spreadsheet.

--
Dale

Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful!

email address is invalid
Please reply to newsgroup only.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't have XL 2007, so I don't know how it differs from earlier
versions.

Sorry, but maybe someone else can advise...

Pete

On Aug 6, 2:50*pm, Dale Fye wrote:
Thanks, Pete. *That is helping.

One of her instructions is to open the Control Toolbox. *How do I do that in
2007? *Is that different than the Form toolbox, which is available in the VB
editor?

--
HTH
Dale

Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Office button, Excel Options, Popular, select Show Developer tab in the
ribbon.
Then click the Developer tab, and Insert in the controls section.

Dale Fye wrote:

Thanks, Pete. That is helping.

One of her instructions is to open the Control Toolbox. How do I do that in
2007? Is that different than the Form toolbox, which is available in the VB
editor?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please press F1, look up Forms, click the link that reads

Overview of forms, Form controls, and ActiveX controls on a worksheet